• 375g boneless, skinless chicken meat
• 2 teaspoon Tom kha paste
• 240 ml coconut milk
• 1 cup water
• 1 tablespoons fish sauce, soy sauce
• 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1/2 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
• 4 fresh red chili chopped
• handful chopped fresh coriander
• 4 piece fresh galangal sliced
• 5 kaffir lime leaves
• 1 cup mushroom
• 1 cube chicken stock
1.In a saucepan, bring coconut milk, Tom kha paste and chicken stock
to the boil.
2. Add lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves, reduce the heat to
low and simmer gently for 10 minutes
3.Add chicken, mushroom, fish sauce, oyster sauce lime juice, red
chili and chicken stock until chicken is cooked.
4.Sprinkle with spring onions and coriander.
5 Serve with jasmine rice.
Tom Ka Gai (Thai Chicken Soup)