• 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 1 tablespoons fish sauce, soy sauce
• 2 egg
• 1 tablespoon palm sugar
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
• 4 cups cooked jasmine rice, chilled
• 5 large cloves garlic clove, crushed
• 2 chilies, finely diced
• 500g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 2 cups sweet Thai basil
• 1 cucumber, sliced
• 1/2 cup coriander
1. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat until the oil begins to smoke. Add the
garlic and chilies stirring quickly.
2.Stir in the chicken, onion and oyster sauce, soy sauce, palm sugar; cook
until the chicken is no longer pink.
3.Raise heat to high and stir in the chilled rice; stir quickly add egg cook until
the sauce is blended with the rice. Use the back of a spoon to break up any rice
4.Remove from heat and mix in the basil leaves.
5. Garnish with sliced cucumber and coriander.