• 180 g KanomJeen ( Thai rice noodle)
• 3 /4 cup of water or coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon fish sauce
• 1 cube chicken brooth
• 2 tablespoon namya curry paste or more as you prefer
• 1/2 cup fresh ginger, cut into stick
• 3-4 Kaffir lime leaves
1. Boil noodles in boiling water for approximately 3-4 minute.
Rinse the noodles in cold water for roughly 10 seconds.
Grab a handful of noodle between both hands and gently press
water out of the noodles.
2. Bundle the noodles to a ball shape as one bundle per person.
3. Add Namya curry paste, chicken broth and lime leaves, half a cup of
water or coconut milk into a pot on medium to low heat. Stir and
then simmer for a few minutes until oil begins to rise to top.
4. Add 1/3 cup of water or coconut milk and seasoning with fish sauce
and stir until the sauce is of thick consistency.
Serve sauce on top of noodles. Side Thai basil and crunchy
vegetable for added texture.