• 350 g beef sliced
• 5 spring onions
• 3 cloves garlic minced
• 2 fresh chilies minced with seeds or without seed as preferred
• 3 tbsp oyster sauce
• 1 tbsp chicken powder
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp palm sugar finely sliced
• 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed in 100 ml water
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
1. Mix the meat with garlic, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, soy sauce, palm sugar, chicken
powder, cornstarch and marinate it for 10 minutes.
2. Heat in a wok the oil and fry garlic, chili until it is very fragrant.
3. Then add the meat until nearly done. Add the spring onions and the rest of
oyster sauce and cook it until the meat is done.