• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 1 tablespoon palm sugar
• 1/2 cup fresh ginger, cut into stick
• 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
• 4 green onions cut into 2-inch pieces
• 1/2 teaspoon chili paste, or to taste
• 2 tablespoons chicken powder
• 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 4 spring onion sliced
1. Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic and chicken; cook for 2
2. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, ginger, red pepper and onions. Cook
and stir until the chicken is no longer pink and the vegetables are nearly tender,
about 3 minutes.
3. Dissolve the chili paste in the chicken broth and ½ cup water, and then add to
the chicken mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle with spring onion to garnish. Serve with the hot rice.
Thai Ginger Chicken (Gai Pad King)