• 180 g Kanomjeen ( Thai rice noodle)
• 2 cups of water
• 1 tablesppon fish sauce
• 1 cube chicken brooth
• 2 tablespoon Namngew curry paste or more as you prefer
• 3-4 cherry tomato
• 250 g pork mince
• 250 g pork rib or bone
Thai Namngew Curry Noodle
1. Boil noodles in boiling water for approximately 3-4 minute.
Rinse the noodles in cold water for roughly 10 seconds.
Grab a handful of noodle between both hands and gently press
water out of the noodles.
2. Bundle the noodles to a ball shape as one bundle per person.
3. Add Namngew curry paste, pork, chicken broth into the oil. Stir and
then simmer for a few minutes and 2 cup of water into a pot on
medium to low heat.
4. Add tomato and seasoning with fish sauce and stir until the sauce is
of thick consistency.
Serve sauce on top of noodles. Side Thai basil and crunchy
vegetable for added texture.