• 1 tablespoons green curry paste for mild,
11/2 tbsp for medium hot
• 250 g chicken breast
• 1/2 cup coconut milk
• 1 tablespoons fish sauce
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon chicken powder
• 1/2 tablespoon palm sugar
• 4 kaffir lime leaves
• 1 cup bamboo strips
• 3 cups cooked jasmine rice, left out for a few hours
• 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
• 1 red chili, sliced thinly into rings as preferred
1.Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the curry paste and coconut milk
for a minute or two, just until fragrant.
2.Add the chicken and cook with the curry paste until it's no longer pink. Next add
the kaffir lime leaves and let simmer. Adjust the seasonings at this point with fish
sauce, soy sauce, chicken powder and palm sugar.
3.Add the bamboo shoots. Cook until they are done, but still firm.
4.Next add the cooked rice and mix everything together until well incorporated.
Then add the basil leaves and red chili slices.
5.Cook for another minute, just until the basil is wilted. Serve with a sprig of basil
and cucumber slices on the side.