• 1 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
• 400 g firm fish, filet
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp corn flour
• 1 tbsp palm sugar
• 1 tbsp chicken powder
• 200 g pineapple pieces
• ½ cup capsicum, cut into thin strips
• 3 tbsp sweet and sour sauce
• sliced spring onion
steamed rice, to serve
1. Combine corn flour, palm sugar, chicken powder and soy sauce in a jug. Stir
until mixture is smooth.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on high. Stir-fry fish for 5-7 mins until
golden. Set aside.
3. Heat a wok pour in soy sauce mixture and sweet and sour sauce brings to the
boil, reduce heat to medium-low. Add pineapple pieces. Simmer, uncovered, for 10
minutes or until sauce has thickened.
4. Then put the sauce over the fish. Simmer for 1 min. Sprinkle with spring onion
and serve with steamed rice.