Thai Tai Pla Curry Noodle
• 180 g KanomJeen ( Thai rice noodle)
• 2 cup of water
• 1 teaspoon fish sauce
• 1 cube chicken brooth
• 2 tablespoons Tai pla curry paste or more as you prefer
• 1 can Tai pla sauce
• 250 g cook fish (mackerel)
• Potato, carrot, greenbean
• Bamboo strip
1. Boil noodles in boiling water for approximately 3-4 minute.
Rinse the noodles in cold water for roughly 10 seconds.
Grab a handful of noodle between both hands and gently press
water out of the noodles.
2. Bundle the noodles to a ball shape as one bundle per person.
3. Add Tai pla curry paste, chicken broth, Tai pla sauce and fish, a cup
of water into a pot on medium to low heat. Stir and then simmer
for a few minutes.
4. Add potato, carrot, green bean, bamboo strip and a cup of water
then seasoning with fish sauce and stir until the sauce is of thick
Serve sauce on top of noodles. Side Thai basil and crunchy
vegetable for added texture.