• 200g flat rice noodles
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 400g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
• 1 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 300g Chinese broccoli, cut into florets
• 1/3 cup water
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
• 2 tbsp oyster sauce
• 2 tbsp chicken powder
• 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Place the noodles in a large heat proof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside
for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, cut the Chinese broccoli and halve the leaves.
3. Heat a wok over high heat put vegetable oil. Add the chicken, soy sauce and stir-fry
for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
4. Add onion and garlic to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add broccoli
and water. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add noodles and cook chicken, sweet soy sauce,
oyster sauce, chicken powder and combined. Crack egg into wok and stir-fry until egg
is just cooked.
5. Add the broccoli leaves and lemon juice, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until cooked.
Divide among serving dishes.