1 tbsp Green Curry Paste for mild, 11/2 tbsp
for medium or 2 tbsp for hot
· 400 g beef or chicken sliced to bite size
· 1 cup coconut milk (240 ml)
· 1 cup water (240 ml)
· 5-8 Thai eggplant
¼ cup Thai basil leaves
2-3 kaffir lime leaves and fresh chili
· 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce
1 cube chicken stock
1. Heat the skillet. Add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and green curry
paste. Stir until coconut milk break into oil and become
2. Add sliced beef or chicken. Stir until cooked. Add 1/2 cup of
coconut milk and 1 cup (240 ml) of water. Add chicken stock.
Bring to boil.
3. Add eggplant, Thai basil leaves, kaffir lime leaves and fresh
chili. Cook until tender.
5. Add fish sauce, oyster sauce and soy sauce to taste.
6. Serve with jasmine rice or rice noodles.